Resume writing is very important. It may be that one or two sheets of paper that will pave the way for that dream career you’ve always envisioned. However, many people don't know where to start when it comes to writing a resume. Fortunately, there are many resume examples available that can provide you with the guidance you need to get your foot in the door.
Below is a list of links to websites that can provide you with resume writing samples to help you write your own.
Sources for Resume Writing Samples
- Resume Resource offers free resume and CV tips and information provided by professional writing firms, career coaches, and certified resume writers. They have over 175 samples of professional resumes and CV samples and over 150 guides on resume writing, job interviews, and career. They also have an online resume builder.
- On Bestsamplesresume.com you can find many sample resumes for your different career needs. They provide information on how to effectively write a resume using resume templates and resume samples. Should you be searching for a specific sample for a certain career or industry, simply browse through the menu located on the left hand side of the page to view resume samples for nursing, sales, teachers, acting job, medical resumes and many more. All samples are printable resumes. Simply click on the “print” link to have your own copy.
- Sample Resumes contains resume writing samples, resume writing tips, templates, and formats to guide you in creating or polishing yours. It has CVs, electronic resumes, cover letter samples, and writing software available.
- Quest Career specializes in resume writing services. They provide sample resumes categorized by industry or career. Examples include executive resumes, professional resumes, and management resumes.
- Resume Help.org provides links to free resume samples. All resumes are categorized by profession or industry.
- CV Resume.org will help you create a powerful resume that will ensure you make a great first impression. They base their samples on resume writing sources, recruiters, resume services, professionals –all of whom provide advice on how to put together an attention-grabbing resume.
- How to Write a Resume.org provides links to professional resume writing resources, links to resume building tools, links to resume writing samples, and links to resume writing tips.
- Example Resumes.org aims to guide you in crafting your resume by providing you with many resume writing examples. They provide tips and information on the different types of resumes through these samples.
- Youth Central offers sample resumes and cover letters as well as helpful writing tips.
- Aroj is one of the biggest databases of available free resume writing samples. They constantly update their resume database with new resumes daily. So if you are searching for a resume sample for a particular job, you can find it here.
- At Eresumes, you can find professional resume samples, resume cover letters, formats, and templates. They have what they call resume blasting –a complete guide to help you write, design, post, and distribute your top-quality resume that will make you stand-out.
- Sample Resume Zone provides samples resumes to guide you in writing yours. Their samples are written by professional resume writers.
- Each of the writing samples from Career Strides is guaranteed to be representative of quality work from their resume writing services. Each of their samples is goal-driven, clear, concise, and will match the job seeker’s qualifications to the needs of the employer or company. Their services are categorized into: sales resume writing, IT resume writing, executive resume writing, customer service resume writing, and teacher resume writing,
- Best Resume Writing provides a wide collection of sample resume templates and formats that will guide you in writing your own masterpiece and help you learn better writing techniques.