Are you ready to get your tongue twisted? Tongue twisters for kids are a fun language tool using rhyme words and letters or sound repetition that can lead to loads of laughter. Check out some of these popular and original tongue twisters’ kids of all ages will enjoy!
25 Fun Tongue Twisters for Kids (Simple & Hard)
Easy Original Tongue Twisters for Kids
Not only are tongue twisters fun for kids to say, they can be a great tool for language learning. But don’t just dive right into some of the hardest tongue twisters out there. Instead, start simple by trying out some easy tongue twisters. Give your kids a giggle by testing out these simple tongue twisters on them.
- Bouncing bed bugs
- Billy Bob blabbered boldly.
- Shelly sheared sheep.
- Babbling baby boy
- Laughing Lucie lost loads of loot.
Original Funny Tongue Twisters for Kids
One of the reasons tongue twisters are so fun is because they are nonsensical. And kids love that. Not only are they working their tongue muscles to form these tricky phrases, but they are laughing along the way. For a fun time have your kiddos give these original tongue twisters a try.
- Tommy tossed his twelfth tooth when it turned three times.
- Six quick hicks named Nick licked a brick.
- Nick kicked a slick brick at Rick, but the slick brick hit Nick.
- She shrieked at Shirley surprised by shells of selfish shellfish.
- The raging ram runs round rugged Ricky to hit Mickey.
Dr. Seuss Tongue Twisters for Kids
Dr. Seuss was known for his fun rhymes and riddles. However, the book, Fox in Socks, is full of tongue twisters. Get your tongue muscles ready for these fun Dr. Seuss style twisters.
- Knox in box. Fox in socks.
- And when they battle in a puddle, it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle.
- A tweetle beetle noodle poodle bottled paddled muddled duddled fuddled wuddled fox in socks, sir!
- Fox on clocks on bricks and blocks. Bricks and blocks on Knox on box.
- Luke Luck likes lakes. Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luck's duck licks lakes.
Famous Tongue Twisters for Kids
When it comes to tongue twisters for kids, you can’t go wrong with these popular twisters. While you’ll never know how many pickled peppers Peter picked or how fuzzy Wuzzy was, you’ll still have fun trying to say them.
- She sells seashells by the seashore.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper. How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?
- Betty Botter bought some butter; “But," said she, "this butter's bitter!
Famous Hard Tongue Twister Examples
Now it's time to look at some of the toughest tongue twisters out there. Kids looking for a challenge can try these twisted tongue twisters on for size. However, you had better be ready because your tongue just might end up in a nice knot.