Integrity in Quotes
- "Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity." - W. Clement Stone
- "Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." - Oprah Winfrey
- "Perhaps the surest test of an individual's integrity is his refusal to do or say anything that would damage his self-respect." - Thomas S. Monson
- "One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised." - Chinua Achebe
- "You are in integrity when the life you are living on the outside matches who you are on the inside." - Alan Cohen
Remember, understanding the actions caused by integrity starts with knowing what is important and holding fast to that idea, even when it is not convenient or to your benefit.